Registered guests must be 25 years of age or older. A photo ID (driver’s license or passport) and credit card is required at check-in. The credit card must be issued in the guest’s name. Early departures will not be issued a credit. No extra person(s) other then booked person(s) is allowed in the guest-room(s) without Sun Coast Inn’s explicit permission. Pre-approved extra person is $15 per night and the number of guests in a unit cannot exceed the room maximum occupation allowance. Cancellation of any reservation must be 48 hours prior arrival date. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior arrival date no refund is applicable. All rooms must be held with a refundable deposit of $150.00.
CHECK-IN / CHECK OUT
- Check-in time for arriving guests is between 3:00 P.M and 10:00 P.M. for all reservations.
- Check-out time is 11:00 A.M.
- Please call 941-475-6533 by 6:00 P.M. on your arrival day if you will be checking in after 10:00 P.M.
- Our office hours are 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. daily.
- Please check in before 6:00 P.M. on holiday weekends or during special events or your reservation may be cancelled.
- Please contact Sun Coast Inn for current rates and availability: 941-475-6533
- Special Weekly Rates Available! Call us directly to book: 941-475-6533
- Please note that tax and service charge is not included.
- Extra Person charge: $15.00 per night.
- Pet Fee: $15.00 per night.
- Commercial discounted rates are available. Please inquire when making reservation.
- Children under 16 years of age stay free.
- The maximum occupancy in any one room is 4 persons.
- We do not allow any unregistered guests on the property.
- Rates do not include 12% sales tax and 5% service charge.
- Please make cancellations 48 hours ahead of reservation date to avoid charges.
- We are a non-smoking establishment. Violators incur penalties.
- Pricing is subject to change and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply.
- Please call (941) 475-6533 with any questions.
OUR PET POLICY
- Well-behaved Dogs Only (no cats).
- Maximum 2 pets per room.
- Maximum weight up to 75 lbs each allowed in designated rooms only for a non-refundable fee of 15USD per pet/per night plus tax per night.
- Please call or email the hotel ahead first to register and confirm your pet will be staying with you.
- Pets are allowed only in specific pet-friendly rooms.
- Be sure to select the correct “Pet Friendly” room (pets will not be allowed to enter non pet rooms ($250 fine applies).
- Guests who do not register their pet will be charged a $250.00 USD cleaning fee assessed for unregistered pets.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in guest rooms.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool area.
- Pets must be leashed while on hotel property.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up and picking up after their pet.
- If a pet disturbs other guests the pet owner will be asked to leave.
- Should we receive noise complaints regarding your dog, you may be asked to leave the hotel and you will forfeit any amounts paid.
- Note: Service Dogs and Service Dogs in Training are exempt from the restriction(s).